Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WeLcOmE!

hey this is Mayu! I'll be posting reviews for the different asian dramas i have been watching for the past few years. Since i'm an absolute addicted fan for asian dramas, i want to share to many of you who are both fans and just people surfing around for things to do. Whatever dramas i watch on the internet and if somehow i find it interesting or it has a good story plot, i usually try to save my money and go on a hunt to buy that drama on dvd. So im going to try to scan the dvds of dramas i have bought or i'll just search for pics on the net.

I will post Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese dramas but I'll rarely post other dramas.

I will provide the list of the cast and their picture (if available) and of course the reviews and rating of a certain drama. Everyone is welcome to read here! and if some of you want me to help you search for a drama you have been wanting to watch, I will happily help you. I can send you the link or I'll just post it here. But i can only reply to you on weekends since I'm quite busy on weekdays. But that doesn't really mean i can't reply to you on weekends. I still often check here on weekends but rarely.

I'll be sure to keep you up to date. I'll start posting reviews later.

~Mayu~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home